This variant can be used both in groups and individually. Group: Participants draw a card without looking. They use the image to introduce themselves in the group. Individual: Every week you draw a card without looking. This card is your personal theme of that week and can serve as your inspiration.
Purpose: Personal inspiration. Group: getting to know each other on a deeper level in a short time, promote creativity. Duration: Depending on group size (up to 1 hours). Group size: 1 to 59. Initial Situation: The cards lie face down in a stack. When using laminated pictures the trainer has written words on the back before the start of the session.
1. All participants select a card with their eyes closed.
2. Each participant says his name.
3. Each participant tells the group what the word or the image (whatever he prefers) means for him or her. individual
1. Shuffle the cards, put them in a pile.
2. At the beginning of each week take a new card and become inspired by the image and/or the word.
3. At the end of each week write in no more than 10 minutes what inspired you in word and/or image.
4. At the end of the period (your choice!, E.g. one year or one month) summarize all your inspirations and think about how you want to use this in the future.